Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have to crawl,Before I can walk..

This is the place where I'll be doing my labwork..Finally, after almost 4 months..my security approval cleared..I also manage to pool in the car with others from wollongong..if not..is too difficult for me to get here..is much easy in car pool..alhamdullillah..
but sometimes I've to drive myself ..Officially I'll spent my time here 3 days a week...and maybe more later on.I've to attend an induction course..radiation safety course..this is the regulation..eventhough I already exposed in the field in my home country..
I've to set up my lab then...unfortunately..camera is prohibited here..the security very strict..so it seems..I will not have any pics in what I'm doing in the lab.....and the moment with members in Radiopharmaceutical Research Inst. .isk..isk..anyway..
hopefully everything goes smoothly..as I'm not very interested in the labwork..but..I've to do it!!!and I can get my master degree then..only God knows what is the best for me..
-suz-

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some interesting pictures aussie's... I am happy to get to see someone from Australia as I see that you're countrymen are doing well in the China Olympics. Good well to you and yours,
    ...OldguyDave bye for now

    ReplyDelete