Thursday, June 5, 2008

Feeling....


Today so cold...from early in the morning till late afternoon.At last..I decide not to go to univ.
I have done my work from home...
My beloved hubby???He is sleeping..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz tired..just came back from work
It's still drizzle out side..
My son????he's schooling....talk about my son...I can smile alone..He started to speak in English.
He said word by word before,lately he tried very well to make a sentence...
nak ketawa pun ada..hahahaha.suka pun ada...funny!!!..proud..of course..
aufa kena lebih pandai dari mama tau!!!

alamak email my supervisor masuk!!!!..she's not in univ for 3 weeks..She said she will has a sporadic email..but how come I got her email almost everyday????ehhmmmmm...workaholic person..but i know she did everything for my good......

and I chatted with my best friend..NITA SALINA..she is the one whose know many things about me...tq ta...i really appreciate our friendship..wlpn aku pergi tanpa sempat jumpa dgn ko..itu tak bermakna aku tak ingat kat ko.terkilan..mmg terkilan...ko tu yg pergi Vienna tggalkan aku apasal??? tak de sapa belanja aku mkn kat secret recipe before burung besi tu bw aku ke aussie ni.tau.....isk..isk..well ta..life goes on k...kita akan jumpa juga ..minta panjang umur je..

my mind melayang2.then...ingat mak abah..ingat adik2..ingat rumah yg baru setahun kitaorg beli.. and mcm-mcm lagila.....
-suzy-

2 comments:

  1. gracias senorita suzie...for the veeeryyy nice statement for me...muah! next week, i will go for outstation, 3 different states - penang-kuantan-langkawi in one shot!..yeayyyy....cuti2 mesia...all the best...and happy birthday to Wan...
    ps: no umah maklong-17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai suzie n wan,

    Seems like you're really enjoying life down under. Study memang tension at times but come to think of what you'll get out of it, the fruitful success after hardships, you'll never regret....

    And for sure Aufa is getting wiser and wiser day by day, right!...Rumah kat bangi ni ok ok je...tapi sunyi tak berorang lah...adik suzie pun tak selalu datang, kami boleh tengok2kan kat luar ajelah...but no need to worry...jalan masuk utama ke Seksyen 5 sedang dibina showroom for furniture, curatins, etc..dari u-turn tu dah terlindung rumah row luar tu...

    ReplyDelete