Monday, June 22, 2009

Unfortunate day

Today I plan to be in my home...make some reading for next experiment.Unfortunately, my plan does'nt work....aaargghhhhhhhhhhh...

The series of unfortunate events:

1) Mr.hubby called and informed me that my wallet is in the car which is he drove to his workplace...means I don't have money with me..no ID card..no bank card...no Uni card..
2) I took a wrong key house..oooh.. a bit lucky I've my phone with me (which is I always left at home when I took my son to school)..so I called my friend to take me to the house agent to take the spare key...
3) I've to leave AUD50..before I can get the key.So I borrowed from my friend...
4) Tried to open the door using the spare key several times...but it does'nt work...

Finally I went to my friend's house...there's no my stuff..she want to use the computer n internet...so what else I can do???...sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

4pm..I can enter in my home..my hubby finish his work and came back early today...so relief..otherwise I have to stay until 7pm..normally my hubby will come back around that time..

-suz-

2 comments: