Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Challenge...


Could I say my life is horrible in this stage???yes...for my study, i have to get more data for the thesis writing..and the chemical reactions I did as unpredictable!!!!still not get the compound that I want to go to the next step.....when can I move on????aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
family life..this week is the busiest week as my hubby change his work...before this only me have to go out from wllgong..but now my hubby also has to do so...my son have to go to school before 9am,I have to be in the car pool waiting place at 7.30am...and my hubby has to start his work at 7.30am!!! the places that we are heading to is about 45min by car to reach it..and we are going to the opposite direction!ehm....we already have the solution...and as the consequences my hubby and I wake up at 5 in the morning!.....and my friend help us to settle my son..ehm...
Could I say my life is wonderful in this stage???may be yes..may be not..hahahah...above all this is the challenge and I have to face it....
-suz-

No comments:

Post a Comment